Empower Your Health and Wealth aired on May 28th at 7pm EST.
Not long behind the health crisis is a potential economic crisis that would disproportionally target the economically fragile and underbanked communities across the country in ways that may dwarf the 2008 Financial Crisis.
Mark Sloss will be leading a chat with our guest Catherine Banat of RBC Global Asset Management to address questions including:
- How are communities still underbanked after the longest economic expansion in US history?
- What economic challenges are individuals, families and businesses facing in these communities right now and in the very near future?
- What investment decisions can we make that will help to build capacity and opportunity through public and private markets?
- How can this time be different? Can we leave behind a more regenerative and inclusive economy for everyone?
Our weekly calls are hosted by our CEO Lawrence Ford, named by the Washington Post as “The Shaman of Wall Street”
- Our special guest this week is Catherine Banat, oversees the Responsible Investing Platform for RBC GAM-US. As an ambassador for the value proposition associated with Responsible Investing and the strategic approach of RBC, she champions ESG and Impact Investing with clients and prospects. Catherine is a keen advocate of responsible investing within the broader investment community as a resource to asset owners and advisors seeking to expand their understanding of ESG integration and impact investing. She serves as a thought leader and relevant voice advocating for combining a competitive financial return with a sustainable investing lens.
- Our weekly market analysis comes from Doug Wilde, the founder and CEO of Wilde Capital, which is CCWM’s primary asset manager. Doug managed over $25 billion at UBS, in addition to decades of work. He has deeply studied the impact of Fed policy like the stimulus we are facing now, and is a decades-long student of China’s economy.
- Our weekly ESG analysis comes from Mark Sloss, the founder and CEO of Regenerative Investment Strategies. Mark and Doug Wilde are partners at Wilde Capital Management and Conscious Capital Wealth Management's primary investment managers and close partners.
This is our way of giving back during these times, so invite your friends to join - all are welcome.